Rules to Live By
`Here’s a set of rules that I basically live my life by. All original, even if some seems to appear elsewhere, who cares, I didn’t steal it. After all, that requires too much work anyway. BUT, these rules are MINE, and therefor, no stealing, unless you want man-eating starfish to be sent after you. That is all.
1) Don’t pick on people less fortunate than you. Shoot them down ruthlessly.
2) Create weaknesses that aren’t really that to distract anyone who may be looking from your real ones, and attempt to use the fake ones to their advantage.
3) Accept bribes with exaggerated enthusiasm, you’ll get a lot of stuff once they find out that yes, you can be bribed.
4) Everything MUST have at least an undertone of sarcasm, it helps lampshade arrogance
5) Everything is BS until you can prove it yourself.
6) Kick people while they’re down, and if they’re not down, trip them first.
7) Ignore away, but don’t ignore what makes sense.
8) Its never your fault
9) Always panic after everything’s been said and done, after all, you wouldn’t want that to mess anything up…
And that’s about it~ ;D