Wow, with my year of inactivity, I’ve basically abandoned all hope of interacting with anyone anymore on WP. dear Brittany has nominated me, and thus I’m obliged to do this. (And get back into the blogging spirit!)
Since Tumblr doesn’t really count as a blog now does it :I
Of course with these types of awards there are rules.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
- Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog!
Thus, I begin with random facts :>
- I have a real issue with sleeping. I mean, I adore the activity, but I just don’t get enough of it. For the last couple months at least, a full 8 hours of sleep is indeed, just a distant dream.
- My eyesight is getting worse. And they’re already bad beyond comprehension. (-10 and -8.5 respectively) Legal blindness isn’t far off. Much to my dismay.
- I always regret it when I get my hair cut/permed/anything else that I’ve done to it. Generally, I regret it till my hair grows out again to mid back. (At which point I start to contemplate getting it done, and this whole fiasco starts over again.)
- I’m the sort of person who has to fake emotions. No, seriously. I have a hard time feeling anything when generally people would have an emotional response. It’s sorta all about looking at the reactions around me I guess- and I’ve gotten good at this.
- On a similar sentiment, I’m also the type of person who you will never trust again if you’ve cooperated with me in a lie of epic proportions. No, I will not be sharing why, I still want trust from you ignora- I mean, the uninitiated. *Awkward cough*
(Taking some inspiration from Brittany)I can sleep though a lot of random crap. Just on Wednesday, I slept though a thunderstorm which was followed by hail, which came with the tornado that passed within 500 meters of my house. I’m 84% sure that deserves some sort of award. (No worries though, it didn’t really land near here.)
- I am literally never on time. I would think about leaving for someplace almost an hour in advance, and somehow still end up five minutes late to wherever I need to be.
- Guren no Yumiya is stuck in my head. And I am setting the damn song to everything. Seriously, it’s too dramatic for anything, but it fits everything. No, really, play it on the bus and you will find it fitting.
- I can’t sing, but I sure seem to enjoy pretending I can!
- I automatically love anything green tea or strawberry flavored, even though they don’t seem all that popular :c
- Screw that, I just really like tea, though a friend of mine strongly regretted going to the tea tasting with me .-.
1) What was your very first blog post about?
Believe it or not, it was a pretty lame post that was on a friend’s blog about a recent development in Inuyasha. I totally have no clue which chapter it was for though… Needless to say, the blog was collectively deleted last year when my friend and I had a good laugh at our own expense.
2) How would you describe yourself?
Oh dear, it’s one of those questions that make me question everything I know and have a twenty minute head scratching marathon.
I’m going to need to go with a list of adjectives for this one.
Strange, humourous, intelligent, selfish, fair, needlessly cruel, consciously insensitive, creative, lazy, arrogant while being insecure, easily frustrated, vengeful, and apathetic.
Hmm… That’s more accurate than I’d care to admit, actually.
3) Favorite genre of music?
Dammit, this is pretty difficult. I tend to go for classical and soothing/depressing ballads more though. (I still much enjoy upbeat songs though.)
4) Least favorite thing to do?
Arguing with people that don’t see reason as a result of their own willful ignorance.
Seriously, ignorance is one thing, but willful ignorance? No.
I see the futility of continuing to talk to them, but at the same time, there’s a irritation that would linger because whoever I was talking to is still an egotistical little crap that is wallowing in misinformation.
5) Something you are looking forward to doing this year?
Going to China! I haven’t been back for a decade, which is double the amount of time I spent there. Not sure what to expect, but the way people are talking, I probably shouldn’t be anticipating the trip this much .-.
Questions of My Own:
1) Which types of characters do you like?
2) Why do you like your favorite colour?
3) Why did you start to blog?
4) Do you draw? What types of things do you/would like to draw?
5) What’s an excellent pun?
Amy– TWIN! I will drag you into this!
NinjoZata– I’m pretty sure she has a new blog now, but I can’t track down the proper URL :I
I actually have three more people in mind but I really have no clue if they even exist anymore vAv
One year is a long time :c